Monday, November 2, 2009

Steady Improvemnt (Part 2)

I will keep this post short since it is nearly identical to the last. Please don't mistake this for a plateau, she IS steadily improving.

Getting physically stronger every day. We do have her standing frame (finally) and hope this will have a big impact on restoring strength to her left leg.

Mentally she continues to become more aware, but the consistent "yes/no" response continues to elude us. We will continue to focus a lot of attention here.

Speech - any minute. She is becoming increasingly vocal and experimenting with sounds. It won't be long.

She continues to eat well and is enjoying many of her old favorites.

Although Judi is doing better every day, she still has a long way to go. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we take on new challenges. I am convinced that Judi's recovery so far is nothing short of a miracle and that the power of prayer from people all over the world has made the difference.

Steve

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Judi....
    Haven't posted for a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping up with you. I pray that you will continue to improve daily and will be back to your old self before long.

    I have sort of let Weight Watchers go by the wayside and I do miss all the friendships and support that group offers. If not for that group I would have never met you.

    Hang in there girl!! Hope to see you soon.

    Gayle Crawford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers go your way every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi,
    You are never far from my thoughts and my prayers are yours each day. I know that wonderful husband of yours will get you through this no matter what it takes. Stay strong and I'll be over to see you soon.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete