Saturday, July 21, 2012

Can Everyone See Facebook Page?

It seems that the Facebook page is working well. I have found that it is much easier to do updates using the Facebook format than using "Blogger," particularly with a mobile device. I had intended to maintain both formats since many people didn't have (or want) a Facebook account. Since we are able to see Judi's page without an actual Facebook account, I would like to stop updating the blog as long as everyone is able to see the information. If there is another reason we should keep updating the blog instead of Facebook, please let me know.

If there is anyone that cannot get to TeamJudi's Facebook page, please email me at swilk@knology.net and we'll figure out what the problem is, or I will get the info to you in a different format. I don't want anyone not to be able to access the info that wants it.

Steve

3 comments:

  1. is the page listed as team judi or judi wilkerson? Cathy Golden

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm...
    http://baguspedia.com/senangpoker-com-agen-judi-poker-online-terpercaya-indonesia-2/

    ReplyDelete