Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hold 'em Close!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. We often take for granted what an impact our Moms have on who we turn out to be. I know that my Mom struggled a great deal to make ends meet as a young divorced mother, but what I remember most was that she was always there for me and always had my back. I encourage each of you to reach out to your Mom if she is still with us and let her know just how special she is and how much you love her. Give her a big hug if you can and spend some time with her. You never know what tomorrow will bring, so why wait? If she has already passed on to God's side, say a little prayer for her and be sure to thank her for all the hard work she did in making you the man or woman you are today and for all the wonderful memories you shared together.

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I know you read the blog and I wanted everyone that reads it to know just how much I love you and thanx as always for being there when I have a tough day. To Judi's Mom who left us way too early in life, I know you are watching over her from heaven and I thank you so much for making her the woman she is today. Those of you that knew Judi's Mom (Shirley) also know Judi is just like her. Both are wonderful women.

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Steve...YOU win the Oscar for the BEST HUSBAND any girl would be blessed to have! I'm very blessed for my husband...on Mother's Day...
    just wanted to tell you that Judi knows she is number one in your life!
    ...and the Oscar goes to....
    STEVE!!
    :)
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete