Monday, April 4, 2011

O Dark Thirty!

A quick note to remind everyone to say a special prayer for Judi tonight and tomorrow. Her surgery is scheduled for 0730 and I have to have her at the hospital by 0515!!!!

The length of surgery is dependent on how much the skin has attached itself to the dura layer encasing her brain. It has to be carefully separated so that the prosthesis can be slipped into place. It is a meticulus process and if done improperly could result in a bleed or other damage. If all goes well, she will be home Wednesday. I'll have my computer with me tomorrow and will do a quick blog update as soon as she is out and settled in.

Pray hard that this is the last one and that Judi will be on a fast track back to us.

Steve

3 comments:

  1. I know the Lord will be with you and Judi tomorrow my prayers go out to Judi. she will be in my prayers tomorrow as she is everyday. May God be with you both tomorrow. Your Friend Deborah Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord has Judi in His Healing Hands! He will be working thru the surgeons...His angels are already
    stationed around her door, bed and OR...everyone on duty tomorrow is ordered of God...He is the Peacespeaker and Great Physician!

    ReplyDelete